Deposit, Payment & Cancellation Policy
The option to get a refund or to postpone your trip are available, but conditions do apply.
We retain the right to change any tariffs, services or rules without prior notification.
‘Should you wish to peg the price for the future bookings, full payment of the itinerary within 30 days from the date of booking will secure the booked price provided no changes are made after payment is made,’
With regards to deposits, cancellations and modifications these are the policies in place:
– Reservations made 365 days in advance pay 50% within 30 days of making the booking
– Balance (50%) is payable 60 days before arrival
– Reservations made 31 to 60 days in advance pay 100% within 7 days of making the booking
– Reservations made within 30 days pay 100% within 3 days of making the reservation
– Reservations made within 4 days of arrival are to be paid immediately
- Percentage is calculated on the client’s total reservation cost payable
- More than 91 Days: We keep Deposit (Deposit is calculated depending on what the lodges require and our administration fees + our expenses)
- 60 days prior to arrival: 100%
- Within the 90 days, due to Covid 19, you can postpone your booking to be used within 12 months of current booking otherwise, should you want a refund the above cancellation fees will apply
Terms & Conditions apply. All rates are subject to change prior to reservation confirmation with reference to increase in VAT, government tax charges, National park fees and fuel prices.